David asks about vivid dreams. Like him I experienced vivid dreams, in my
case combined with violent action like throwing myself out of bed and on a
couple of occasions, booting my wife! Like David, I have not yet been put on
medication so I can't blame the drugs! Most of what I have read about these
phenomena seems to be related to the side effects of PD drugs. So, is this
something which comes with the disease and goes with medication, or does it
become more prevalent with medication, and if so, does it correlate with
time since diagnosis or amount or type of medication?