Hi all,
Thanks much for all the responses to my post about moving and downsizing, a
change inspired primarily by having PD. It's good to know that many others
are facing the same kind of decision. I appreciated the comment about using
a move as an opportunity to lighten one's load, e.g., of books. Books so
often get used as household ornaments, when in fact they are a kind of
process--you read them, but after that they just sit there. I'm getting rid
of 98% of my books. I use the library instead, and they can deal with the
space issue. If only I could get my wife to share my approach :-)
Rick
49 years old, dx 47