Hi all,

I am a new member here and have a few questions.  Is there a website related
to this listserv where I can search the archives for previous topics by
keyword and see how many members we have, etc.

My dad has PD.  He is 56yo and has had PD since age 38, I believe.  I hate
to see him deteriorating.  He had a palidotomy in Sweden a few years ago on
one side.  His doc is Sigmund in the Washington DC area.  I am fearful that
this palidotomy history might prevent him from benefiting from future
treatments and cures.  Do any of you have any thoughts on this?

What are some of the abbreviations that you guys use that are specific to
this list?

I look forward to getting to know you all better.  Thanks much.

Jennifer