One and all-- this from Medscape website suggests another way to publicize
our need for PD research.....I have written about PD and stem cell
research...perhaps others would like to say their piece also?

              >>>   MEDSCAPE's Neurology MedPulse(R)   <<<
                     http://neurology.medscape.com

Campaign 2000 Community

Campaign issues are not just about politicians--they are about you.  If
elected, what a politician decides to do in office can have a lasting
impact on your life, your loved ones, and your community. So share your
story with other Medscape and CBSHealthwatch members.  Can your family
afford adequate healthcare? Would more research into a particular disease
give you hope? Have you benefited from good legislation?  Let our worldwide

community of health-conscious people know exactly how the issues affect
you.  To tell us your story, go to
http://www.medscape.com/medscape/promo/public/camp2000mscp.html

MedPulse is a weekly index of key news and features on Medscape's
specialty sites compiled by Medscape's Editors.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for