Jane, et al....

I would have moved to a smaller place within a coupla years anyway
'cause I
really couldn't see a reason to continue living in a 3 bedroom
place when there was just me 'n the 2 kitties.

By the way, I too kept a "reminder folder" but only put
info/photos of places I liked.  I had a very good Realtor - and
SHE also kept a folder with both  my likes and don't-likes.  VERY
beneficial when zeroing in on the condo I eventually DID buy.

My Realtor didn't know didly about PD when she started
home-hunting with me, but she sure is a a fast AND concerned
learner!

And, as I've said many times here on the List, I couldn't be
happier with my new home and the the condo complex as a whole
where many neighbors have lived here for 15 - 20 years. I gotta
EXTRA bonus in this terrific middle-class and upwardly mobile
neighborhood, which is near my HMO, across the street from a major
market, deli, cleaners, Pizza Hut that delivers  (But I'd REALLY,
REALLY hafta be desperate to eat THEIR pizza!!  Gee... there must
be three dozen pizza eateries within a coupla blocks of my home
and while most deliver, not a single one of 'em makes what  _ I _
consider to be a truly GOOD pizza!!!

Barb Mallut