>(the following is
>a text replica [where hyper-links don't work]
>of the wwweb page [where hyper-links do work]
>"http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/spagebw.htm")
>

>if you are thinking about suicide... read this first

Janet--this is very good, and as I checked out the website I was interested
how extensive "therapy online" has become...amazing!!   The 10 tips fpr
talking with a suicidal person are in line with what I have been taught
also.   You are so good at finding good things.

      Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

        "... Meet people where  they are  now,
                 not where you hope they might be........"
                --Christine Greenland