From: David Willard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: disability from PD

Jennifer,
 Sounds as if your family has been very encouraging to your Dad. He
sounds like a remarkable man as well.
I am looking into some rehabilitaion possibilities. I'm not quitting.

I have not been actually diagnosed as of yet.The Drs statements  are
impressions only. Some have come close to saying its pd. I really think
it is.

What ever it is, it is a very personal attack on me. It attacks
everything I do.

I've played guitar since I was 15. I havent been able to do that in over
a year now. I once painted oil paintings, not anymore. I have always
been very much a hands on type person. I was an aviation stuctural
mechanic in the Navy for eight years. I was on my community volunteer
fire deparment until about a year ago it became to hazardous to
continue. I was to risky in critical situations. I was in the process of
building my own business as an auto body mechanic when this disease
struck.  Currently thats what I do to provide for my family.  I buy
wrecks and fix them. I'm just real slow at it.It's getting harder to
function daily. My wife and kids help me as much as they can. They too
are supportive. I thank God for them evryday.

I'm not looking for an easy way out. I'm just frustrated. If it wasnt
for me knowing God is in control I would have given up a long time ago.
He has a plan through all of this. I'm just searching his will as best I
know through the love of his son Christ Jesus.

Thanks for your prayers in Christ.

dave