greg sterling
you provoke me
they are also loveable, kind, thoughtful, often pains in the arse about
medical things, great fun as dancing partners, great partners in 500,
good for getting things done around the house.......there are other
attributes which are too numerous to mention
it that a fairer more equitable profile
i can do better but am going out to get my hair cut and time is of the
essence
love to you both
judy