Subject: Weird Dreams

I'm usually up during the night, I never sleep more than 4-6 hours at a time,
I think most Parkies are that way also.

This morning I was up from 4-5 and when I went back to bed I fell asleep
and had the craziest dream.

I dreamed it was Sunday Morning (which is the only fact in this dream which
was right),
and I always used to fix my dog and cat (both of whom have been dead for
over 20 years), scrambled eggs for their breakfasts on Sunday.
Well, I fed Aimee Lou, and I opened the door and yelled out at Minx (my
Siamese Cat) to come in for breakfast.
I left the door open, and had set Minx's plate on the table so I could put
it down on the floor when he came in.
When I turned around, there was a Florida Panther (Mountain Lion in other
places), sitting at the table, in a chair, and eating, with delicate
manners yet,
out of Minx plate.  About that time Minx came in, so I said to the Panther,
"That really is Minx's plate, so if you'll share, I'll fix both of you some
more
scrambled eggs."

"OK," said the Panther, and he backed away from the plate.
I took another plate and scraped some of the eggs off for Minx,
who had sit in the chair next to the Panther, and was sitting up,
just as polite as could be, waiting for his food (he NEVER got fed AT the table
in his life).
So the two of them continue to eat ,and I fixed more scrambled eggs, and
divided
them up and even gave Aimee Lou, who was on the floor, some more eggs.

Then I sat down and said to the Panther,
"Where do you hail from Sir"?
"I come from the Big Cypress Swamp" (In Florida, and they are having a big
problem with those "Off Road Vehicles" tearing the place to pieces),
replied the Panther.

"That's quite a trip," I said
"Yes," said the Panther, "But a fella can't even get a nap in there anymore
because of all the noise, not to mention finding something to eat".

"Well, I serve scrambled eggs every Sunday morning to my pets, you
are welcome to come again".

"Thank you very much, I shall do that", he said.
With that, he got off the chair and left.

Now I can hardly wait till next Sunday to see if I have another dream!!!!

See, I'm crazy in my sleep too.
just me,
Marjorie