From: Allan Rosenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2000 5:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Opening Mouth

In the last week or so Barbara has had difficulty opening her mouth at meal
times. She wants to eat but it seems that her mouth is frozen shut. This has
happened with her eyes being shut tightly, but botox has helped that. Has
anyone else experienced this new phenomenon and if so, what suggestions do
you have?