Hilary....

With all due respect, Michael J. Fox's career certainly ISN'T
"over" yet!

Michael has done what many of the rest of us Parkies did/do
(especially those of us who found themselves being the unwilling
host to this insidious disease while still in our twenties,
thirties, and forties).

MJF is ADAPTING his career and his life to work AROUND his PD,
Not STOPPING his career or his lifestyle.  Not only that, he's
been very open  about how Parkinson's has changed life and has
been one of those rare  individuals who put his "money <and his
TIME> where his mouth is!") <So to speak>

A prediction:   Michael J. Fox is really just STARTING this part
of his career... And I suspect It'll  be going in directions
neither he nor we ever imagined possible.

MJF will benefit and WE will benefit as Michael's career grows and
expands.

YOU GO, MJF!  You GO, Fella....

Barb Mallut