Allan,
More, but still not what I was looking for. The sections in this article on
PSP and MSA may be relevant. However, I think it's time to point out one of
my favourites again. If you buy a book on medical conditions, you will
experience every symptom known to mankind within a week! A quick read of the
references may convince you that it is worth a trip to your consultant to
get some professional opinion. Most disturbing, in my view, is that you need
to be confident that your medico will be good enough to distinguish between
the many subtleties of PD related conditions. Good Luck (or better still
Good Judgement)
Alf
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/091.ht
ml