I must be in a bad mood this morning, but everything
I have touched needed to be opened.  From a new box
of toothpaste, which was sealed so good I began to wonder
if it was worth opening or if I should just go mix some salt
and baking soda together!!
Then I wanted to take 3 Tylenol for my Osteoarthritis pain,
I felt like shooting the thing by the time I FINALLY got a
new package of it opened. To say nothing of lining up the
cap and pulling the top off!!

I bought a new piece of MS software yesterday, and I can't even
get it out of the box.  Then I'll have to fill out a card to get my $40
rebate,
but I have them fooled there, I use an address label, and then make a copy
of the
sales slip--no problem, my Fax machine or scanner will do that,
but then I have to cut the bar code off the bottom of the box.
In order to do that, I have to be able to OPEN the package!!!!
I can get the top opened, but can't pull the contents out because
its in a very tight fitting inner box.

The USA has really fixed it up so you can find handicapped parking,
generally right in front of the store, so you can go in and buy packages
you can't get opened.

What is WRONG with this picture?????

just me,
Marjorie