Too late Joy,
My day started at 4:30 a.m. and its almost 11 now,
I will try to get a nap in soon.

Lucky for me, my neighbor came home for lunch
and came over to check on us.  She took a table
knife and ran it down the side of the MS FrontPage 2000
box so now I have it installed and will go over my last lesson
again!!!  Advanced class is next week.

Even if I had thought of running a knife down the side of
the box, I'd never been able to get it in there in the first place!!
  Anyone with PD understands EXACTLY
what I'm talking about.
Life's simple things are BIG obstacles to us.

just me,
Marjorie
67/12