Jeanette,

You said in part:
<SNIP>
There is no law that says a family member is only able to do certain
household jobs. We need to be flexible and allow ourselves to ask for
compromises when our PD causes us too much frustration.
  Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?

Your idea is great, however, it only works if you have someone
in your house to help you.

Many PWP live alone, or in my case, my DH is in much worse
shape than I.   If I can't do something, can't get a neighbor
to help, then it has to be hired done.

For some strange reason, domestic pets are absolutely no help
whatsoever in helping with household chores. Try as I might,
I can't get any work out of that Dog!!!

  IMOHO, I see no reason for things to be packaged in such a
way that it almost takes an act of God to get them open.
Such as Childproof caps, which only a child can open, etc.
Since the invention of electric can openers, maybe someone
could invent an electric package opener.

just me,
Marjorie
67/12