Barb,
Some years ago my mother complained that the company which made the brand of
catfood her cat ate, had stopped producing it. The cat refused to try
anything else, not even best steak or fresh fish! You know how fussy cats
can get.... The poor thing looked starved and mewed pitifully for food but
refused everything it was offered. So I composed a letter to the company,
explaining the plight and begging them to reinstate their product or give me
the recipe. What did they do? They sent me a carton of cans of the new
product which I had just told them the cat wouldn't touch with a bargepole!
Since then, I don't expect companies to read anything I write to them unless
its on a summons!
regards
Alf