A couple of suggestions for bubble packed pills or pills in hard to open
bottles.

Get someone to help you transfer them into a container that is easily opened
and closed. (Be sure and label it.)

Ask your pharmacist put the pills in an easily opened container. I'll bet he
or she would even do it for over the counter medication!