From: Michelle Lane [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Guitar, etc.

Hello,

My name is Michelle.  I am 32 with 3 children ages 9, 6 & 3 and have been
recently diagnosed with PD.  I am frustrated and scared and would love here
a few words of encouragement from people going with the same situation.
Maybe this will help my days go by without thinking I am having every
symptom there is only after a month of being diagnosed.

Look forward to hearing from fellow young pd patients.