Jacquie--thanks for posting it in 2 parts-- we have printed it out and
intend to take it to our local ophthalmologists.

We are in the middle of SW Ohio, halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati. Do
you know of a good ,PD-knowledgable, neuro-opth. in this area? Peter wants
to know of a possible resource.  Thanks for your helpful presence on the
list.

>PD, I have a document I prepared for an address to my colleagues in
>Neuro-Ophthalmology about a year ago on diagnosis and treatment of visual
>problems in PWP.  I would be glad to email it to anyone who requests it.  It
>was rejected by the LISTSERV because it is too long.
SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for