Dear Kees-- thanks for telling us of the poetry site, with you poems on it.
Fun to read them.  I recall that you have at times shared poems of yours on
PIEN, too.  Keep it up!

> Dear Listfriends,
>
> Many of you know that I've written some poems about PD.  I posted them
>and a few others on a web site. If you are interested you can read them.
>There are a few that haven't been published yet. If you like you can also
>read some of my other poems.
>
> The Url is :
><http://www.lovestories.com/templates/profile.cfm?poetid=19871>http://www.lovest
>ories.com/templates/profile.cfm?poetid=19871
>
> The poems about PD are marked with a *
>
> I hope you enjoy it :)
>

> Kees Paap
> 50/diagnosed 39/first symptoms 37/pallodotomy 49/never give up !

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there