Margie - I'm trying to persuade my PWP to get a part-time housekeeper to
maybe come in 4 to 5 hours a days and do light housekeeping, set the meds
out , and do light cooking.  He's hard to convince, because he still mows
and works around the house.  It's just that his energy level is not what
it used to be.  I want to do it myself, but he wants to wait awhile.   It
certainly would be less expensive and he would still be in familiar
surroundings.  He's not really stubborn, just cautious.  Best wishes, Jo
Ann