On 9 Jul 2000, at 13:37, Parkinsons NZ Information Centre wrote:

> One of our field officers says clients are reporting an increase in the
> incidence of visual defects. Can anyone give me info on visual defects
> and PD? Any studies, concrete or anecdotal evidence, web sites etc? Are
> they generally a problem in people with parkinsons?
>
> Eva Petro

Hi Eva,
I'm certain the archives have many vision related posts (blue glasses comes to mind)
Here are some websites that are PD & vision related (some more than others)

Visual Disturbances in Parkinson's Disease
http://www.parkinson.org/visual.htm

Ocular Motility in Parkinson's Disease
http://med-aapos.bu.edu/pappostp5/papers41.htm

PD Index - Eyes and Vision
http://www.pdindex.org/isb1e.htm#eyes

Parkinson's Disease: Understanding Your Treatment Options"
http://www.wemove.org/par_pdwc9_30_99.html

Autonomic Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease Often Unrecognized
http://www.sd-pc.com/Autonomic.html

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html