Parkinsons NZ Information Centre wrote:
One of our field officers says clients are reporting an increase in the incidence of visual defects. Can anyone give me info on visual defects and PD? Any studies, concrete or anecdotal evidence, web sites etc? Are they generally a problem in people with parkinsons? Eva Petro

I have blurred vision (both near and far) for the most part corrected with prism lenses.  Most important, I have an opthamalogist who specializes in movement disorder neurological problems.  His name is Andrew Berman, MD and he has offices in Skokie, IL.  He might be helpful in providing more information on this subject.  His office # is 847/677-1631

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia