two things which made my house humting go much more easily than expected
first, my realtor ( who had been our agent once before) knows PD first hand -
having been caregiver to her (PWP) husband, now in a nursing home, for many
years. so she was sympathetic to my needs - both as to the sort of apartment i
was looking for. and also not pressuring me or rushing me beyond my physical
or mental capabilities.
2nd. i drew up a list of criteria, and printed out several copies. Each condo
we viewed, i filled in a separate sheet, with the address at the top, and any
handouts or literature about that particular place, i stapled to the sheet. i
then indicated which of the criteria were met, which not, and any added
attractions. That way i was not dependant upon memory for my reactions. and
was able to make a logical choice, and hopefully buy wisely.

hilary