Kathrynne thank you so much. My pwp is not doing at all well and I am
very concerned. The neuro he sees comes to his town that is 200+ miles
from Melbourne. He has been only on sinemet, permax and cogntin. He quit
taking cogntin without his doctor telling him to because it didnt seem
to work I learned. He is the medical field and should know better.  Now
his prescription has expired, and he knows he should be back on cogntin,
but his neruo is away and he has no one else. The closest neuro is this
200 miles away. I appreciate the help you have given me today Kathrynne.
I can not tell you how frightened I am now that I know all this and he
is unable today to move either arm or hand except one finger.

*Seattle* Audrey
friend of  pwp aussie John 49/42/38?