Alf -

I don't know the answer to your very complex question, but I can tell you my
husband didn't show evidence of having vivid dreams (kicking, thrashing,
shouting, and sometimes throwing himself out of bed) until after he started
taking Mirapex about two years ago.  He went 16 years post-diagnosis with no
evidence of vivid dreaming, in other words.  BTW, even though we think the
Mirapex is responsible for the dreams, it's such a good medication for him in
other ways that we're willing to live with the dreams.

<<  So, is this
 something which comes with the disease and goes with medication, or does it
 become more prevalent with medication, and if so, does it correlate with
 time since diagnosis or amount or type of medication? >>

Margie Swindler, cg for Dick, 55/18