Actually I never left, just mostly lurking! I moved 3 years ago, and I am
glad, in our case, I hated the thought of moving, but when I saw the house
and the neighborhood, and the pool, and the air conditioned garage, and the
best Pizza place in the world less than 2 blocks away (is Barb M reading
this?) I could not resist. My old mortgage was paid off, and in only 27 years
from now, so will this one! YIKES!  I try to make everything as maintenance
free as possible, so I can get time to do what I want!
Ken (Going back to my garage now!)