The weird part of your poster is that it sounds like we are both married to
the same woman, except that my wife does not believe in bigamy.  Nonetheless,

this describes my wife rather well.
I am also afraid that she may have her own support group that no one else can
see or hear;  after dropping Seroquel now for a week, she hallucinates big
time, but now she may not realize it.
Michel  CG Barb (67,11)