        Hello Howard ,
                        Audrey Cashwell here , Just want to share some thing
            with you . Two yrs ago I was told I have Parkinsons not happy
with my             DR. all he does is give me meds . So now time pass  and i
find out I am           to young to on Sinemet cr, thats for later in PD,make
it short I get to my            2 DR I didnt want to do the spect scan he
didnt think i had PD, the 3 DR          Didnt want to take a new PD with my
insurance,ok but I dont think you           have PD and no you should not be
on the Sinemet cr ,but he let me                leave the office, on the meds
I was taking. The 4th neurologist said I                dont think you PD go
off the Sinemet cr, well he said I have get this                Essential
Tremor, he wanted to give me meds for it I said keep them I want to be med
free if I need you I'll call you .Plus I was taking 4 other meds  also I
stoped them on my own, since June 18 , doing ok . But I dont rule out any
thing at this point, if you saw me 2 yrs ago I looked 96 , I'am 38 young  but
I was bad couldn't do anything for my self. Ok I'll end this the is dont give
up I did at frist  and I know we are not all the same , but good luck need to
talk I am here.                                         Bye
                                                                Audrey   from
CT