Oh Barb! did you look in your MAILBOX before assuming there was no pizza in
it?
NO!  Actually I was about to pack up the pizza and bring it to the post
office and I realized that it'd probably be sort of gross after spending a
few days traveling cross country, and it might get all soggy and fall out on
your couch when you tried to get it out of the box, so in consideration, I
ate it myself!  I really enjoyed it too! I wish I could stay here and chat,
but I need to get a few beers and wash it down.............
Ken "running,tripping and sliding on a greasy old pizza box..........."