i would respond to every conmment or complaint about herself, for the next few
days with a sweet "i guess you have reached that time of life, my dear" and
then when she  objects, tell her that is how you feel . i guess that is a
rather unfair retort - but maybe  its because i've reached that time of life......

hilary blue
(51/33/24)