> Mary Ann,
> Did you reduce the Sinemet when you got a positive reaction from
> the Comtan?

No.

> Dyskinetias are caused by too much Sinemet activity.  If the
> Comtan is making the Sinemet more active you need to take less
> Sinemet.

My husband is taking 1/2 tab of Sinemet 25/100.  You can't get much lower
than that for a Sinemet dose.  All his neuro is trying to do is to increase
the 'on-time' of his Sinemet dose, since 1/2 tab doesn't last that long.

My husband has *never* tolerated Sinemet well.  Since his first dose, he has
suffered from dyskinesia - and that was 20 years ago.  We keep praying for a
more effective med.  Considering that he is on a cocktail of PD meds
(Symmetral, Eldepryl, Miripex, Comptan, and Sinemet), there's not much more
to add or subtract to maintain his function.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann