     If a person moves to another state, it is a good idea to have
legal documents reviewed by an attorney practicing in that state.

     State laws often have provisions for writing or filing or
administrating legal documents such as trusts, wills,
burial instructions, and appointing administrators

     Also, when moving, many personal items are disposed of.
What if these items are still listed in the will as going to Uncle
Bob?    What if you listed your Ford Taurus to go to Cousin Jim,
and you have since traded the Ford in and bought a Chevy?

     An attorney can put in a paragraph that takes care of such
changes.

     People who have worked their way up to be holders of good
reserved seats at the Chicago Civic Opera or at Indiana University
basketball games find that there are limitations on passing these
reserved seats on to their children or friends.    Sorry, but if you
have courtside tickets to see Bobby Knight and the Hoosiers play,
even though you specifically leave the yearly reserved seats to
your kids, the kids can't buy the reserved tickets next season.

     It's a good idea to have a local attorney review all your paper-
work every few years anyway.    As a percentage of the typical
estate that is being considered, the fee is usually modest.

     **Sugarlump is apologizing profusely this morning.   In the
middle of the night when I was fast asleep, she grabbed my upper
arm and shouted something.    She was dreaming again.    I'm
going to act annoyed for having my sleep disturbed; maybe she
will make me some muffins as her penance.