I can identify with that completely - just yesterday i was at the doctor and
noting that now my periods of slowness had become freezing episodes, that my
dyskinesia was so much more intense, and that my periods of functionability
seldom lasted longer that 20 minute. Amd that i hadnt noticed when or how that
had happened.... he said well as the disease progreesses,. that is what
happens - that it was the nature of t he diseas, but that it was his job as a
doctor to do what he could by juggling medications and various forms of
treatment to extend those "windows" for as long as possible....... - ad then
he changed my medication........

hilary
(51/33/24)