P.S.  The book is a public awareness and fundraising project -- all proceeds
will go to PD research or in rare instances to ease the burden projects.
In a message dated 7/8/00 9:16:45 PM, BarbKKFI writes:

<< Barbara Blake-Krebs and Linda Herman  would be grateful for an experienced
professional to examine, evaluate, and if at all possible help negotiate the
terms of a contract re: our work on the stories of PWPs BEHIND THE MASKS.
This must be started asap.   If you can, please email Barb at
[log in to unmask] or call 913-677-1195.  (We're on Central time.)  Thanks!

Best regards,

    Barb B-K  59/44 >>