Good morning...I am a 49 year old female, diagnosed with PD one year ago.  I
have never responded here before but have gained much support from reading
your entries.  The title of "Timer" caught my eye because I have come upon a
great one.  It is a watch that is programed via a computer to list all meds
being taken, the dose and the hour to take them.  This watch can be
programmed, I believe, for about 10 doses in a 24 hour time frame (I only
take meds 5x day).  The alarm will sound every ten minutes for one hour
following the initial reminder or until the patient pushes a button on the
watch - by pushing the button a square is blackened in to confirm the dose
has been taken and the time is recorded for review at a later date.  This
information is stored in the watch and can be downloaded to a computer for
review of compliance.  It has a few other wonderful features too lengthy to
go into here.  I can say that the one hour reminder alarm has been a great
help to me.

This watch is being distributed by Omron Healthcare, Inc. out of Vernon
Hills, Illinois and lists for about $90.00.  If you are interested in more
information you can e-mail Terry O'Brien at [log in to unmask]