> Has your husband tried !/2 of a Sinemet 25/100 CR
>  instead of 1/2 of a Sinemet 25/100, in each dose?

He's tried 1/2 of Sinemet CR - but there doesn't seem to be much difference
in his functioning ability or dyskinesia on that med.

> Also,  could the frequency of Comtan cause dyskinesia?
>  Comtan's half-life is longer than Sinemet's,
> so I question the Comtan with each Sinemet dose idea.

He only takes 1 Comtan a day - during the roughest part of his day, which
happens to be in the afternoon.  So far he's noticed that his functioning
ability is extended by no more than 1/2 hour - but he's grateful for that.
His dyskinesia remains relatively the same - and seems to be dependent upon
how much Sinemet he's taken over the course of the day.  The less Sinemet,
the less dyskinesia - and the less functional ability, of course.  This is
'razors-edge' medical management, and neither of us likes it.  But....ya
gotta do what ya gotta do.
-----
Thanks for your concern, Ivan
Mary Ann