fortunately for us all - it doesn't talk!  believe me, I know!  that's why
it's so wonderful because my PWP wears it on his belt or in pants pocket
along with his daily compartmentalized box of meds and voila!

you have 2 out of the 3 obstacles taken care of -

1.  he's reminded of what to do/take
2.  he has his meds on his person as well
3.  now, if he can just get to a liquid source b4 forgetting what all this is
about!

2 out of 3 ain't all bad. . .and as we all know - if the meds are doing well,
so are our PWPs - and so are we!

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:
 <A HREF="http://www.medprompt.com/">Click here: MedPrompts medical paging
service to aid in prescription compliance and help prevent prescription non
compliance.</A>

Please check out MedPrompt's site.  I remind you that even though Medicare
doesn't "currently" cover the monthly cost of this service - it is a project
that is being worked on through MedPrompt along with finding other sources to
cover the cost -
*governmental agencies (local, regional, national) -    *local/regional
businesses that find it a good way to bring in customers, get publicity -
like local pharmacies that cover the cost for potential patients as an
inducement to use them instead of other local pharmacies -

Additionally, as more people work with their doctors and put this request
before their insurance company (MedPrompt does all the forwarding of
paperwork) - the more the insurance companies realize what a cost saving
investment this is overall (see info on their website...) or just remember
how much that trip to the ER was because someone forgot or doubled up on
meds...

We all know that finding a cure is the overall goal in the Parkinson's
community - but for those of us who deal with it in our daily lives - every
little bit of help adds up.

Remember, I'm not an employee of this company!  But I can give wonderful
testimonials as to their benefits for my mom and my dad -

Plus, now I can page him whenever I want them to call me!
Such is life. . .

Cari
  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)
  & Jo Ann-CGiver