"Marjorie L. Moorefield" wrote:
> I'm usually up during the night, I never sleep more than 4-6 hours at a time,
> I think most Parkies are that way also.
>
> This morning I was up from 4-5 and when I went back to bed I fell asleep
> and had the craziest dream.
> Now I can hardly wait till next Sunday to see if I have another dream!!!!
>
> See, I'm crazy in my sleep too.

I think strange dreams are a common attribute of PD. Mine are
usually
in Technicolor, with elaborate complicated story plots, that
sometimes
I can recall when I wake up, and they are as good as some of
Hollywood's
movies (which I never attend). They may or may not reflect
experiences of
the previous day, and I never know how the story will turn out.
Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694