I haven't seen this mentioned yet and at the risk of stealing thunder
from my friend, Susan Reece of the American Parkinson Disease
Foundation,  I thought that it might interst you to know this. Next
weekend in Peoria, Il, at the riverfront-The Miller Midwest Jazz
Heritage Festival will be held. They offer you 2 days of unrelentingly
fabulous entertainment and this year the profits go to The American
Parkinson
Disease Association & the Arthritis Foundation. There is a wonderful
article in the program with excerpts from a conversation with Susan
Reece, the director of the APDA Midwest Chapter. Anyone who ever wanted
to come visit beautiful Peoria, IL-this would be the time!!

--
Joan E. Snyder      48/10