my significant other says i wake up many times in the night screaming, or
talking quite loudly and clearly. And i always have a logical explanation,
which i do not remember in the morning. Last time, i was protecting us from
witches (there were 4 cats sharing the bed!) and once before  i was yelling
that the police dogs were going to get us (that was the night before the march
on washington).  i used to swear i never dreamed - but now i guess i have
evidence to the contrary!
hilary