-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Willard
Sent: 14 July 2000 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: looking for gerrit kleynscheldt

Gerrit,
After I read your message, I must say I feel ridiculous for having ever
complained about my problems. I've been having to consider disability
also. I dont face the dilema your facing though.
 I want to encourage you some how. I dont have the answers of course.
There is a thread of hope in you. I noticed you said you had a firm
belief in God. Thats very, very good, if it is the one and only true
soverign God you believe in, he is able.
 I tried prayer long before medicine. I didnt, or havent seen one bit of
improvement from either. This dosent mean God is not gonna work in my
situation through a miracle of some sort.  Believe me any relief would
be a miracle at this point.
 Lately I've spent a lot of days as a christian face down. Some might
say but, your a christian. Your suppose to be all smiles. God knows the
truth, why lie to everyone else.   I know the key is, getting back up.
Dont quit! This is the encouragement I've recieved from those on this
list. I pass it on to you. Keep your faith in God. Some days its all we
have. It should be all I need. Your friend,

Dave from Mississippi