-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sandra Norris
Sent: 14 July 2000 19:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Opening things

I have a neat trick for getting the cotton out of a new bottle of pills.
Take a Q-tip and stick it in the center of cotton in new bottle and twist.
It lifts right out.  Always make sure your sink drain is closed and dry  to
prevent losing pills.

Sandra Norris
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."