The last post about where the books go, reminded me of a couple of other
hints:

When you are starting to look and have so many places to look at, take a
notebook to fill with the 'likes' and 'dislikes' as you tour each place.
Better yet take a camcorder along to review when you get home.  After three
places they all start getting mixed up.  This way you will know which one had
the steep steps out the back door, or which one had extra storage in the
garage.

Also this is an excellent time to take inventory of everything you own. You
can pick up a guide from your home owners insurance office.

One more thought has been bothering me about giving up your home to move to a
smaller place with less work, will you regret it if you have surgery for
Parkinson's or a cure is found in the next few years, or is the move needed
anyway.

jjjane