Hi Alison and friends,

I am  also grateful and inspired!!

I am a bit of a turtle at times.  I am working on
a manuscript in appreciation of the MJFox
Foundation Forum, and will add this to Alison's
and the many other Forum reports to PIEN as soon as possible.

Ivan

On Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:09:10 EDT Alison Landes <[log in to unmask]> writes,
in part:

> Dear Listmembers:

I am grateful to have
> attended
> and inspired to see and hear the groundbreaking work going on in
> public and
> private research.

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       70    deg. F   :-)