Dear Howard and anyone else who might be interested,

I asked at one pharmacy near my hotel and they didn't have any of the Parkinsonīs medicine  - -well at least not eldepryl or Mirapex.  Then I stopped at Wal-Mart and they had selegilina (think it was called Nira).  But is it as good as what we get in the states?  I donīt know, but will keep checking.  I now have a jeep and will attempt to get to the other pharmacies.  They also told me at Wal-Marts that I needed a special form from a Mexican doctor.  This was the first time that I had heard that. More news as I get it,
nancy v