janet
in australia our young men are suiciding at an alarming rate
also our older men
i heard from a person who works with schools here and she said they had had
7 suicides in the school in the last couple of years
the results of these suveys are alarming to say the least
i am sure there is little understanding of depression and its effects
your constant awareness raising is excellent
judy