Barb - Your week was like mine.  Suppose we are related?  My PWP is on
his way over to fix my car.  He was over Thurs., but tremored so badly,
he dropped his tools, and some of the bolts, and I carefully suggested he
wait until he was more "up".  He gratefully accepted.  So he came back on
Fri, and forgot his metric tools.
Thanks goodness I have a girl friend who has two cars, so I was able to
go to work Sat and to church Sun.  Let;'s keep our fingers crossed that
this next week will be much better.  Oh, BTW, hope your paperhanger can
read.  I had a young man do some work for me, and we had to write notes
to each other, but he was very good in what he did.  Love the flamingo
bit.  You have such a great sense of humor.  That's why we love your
postings.  Jo Ann