From: Cari Barrett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 3:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HELP! QUICK STOP TO DYSKENESIA

i 'm hoping someone out there knows of a way to help me -

if a PWP is just completely dyskenetic to the point of being out of control
physically - is there ANYTHING that can be done "on the spot" to "slow them
down" or induce a state of  calmness - even to the point that he just is
"down" for the rest of the day?

mom just called and apparently daddy has been in this state for two days
solid - is so out of breath can't speak - totally confused, etc. and just
can't slow down -

it is now almost 1p my time - so i'm counting the minutes for help!

many thanks -
cari
  daughter of. . .