her assistance.  Thank you, Judy.  We really owe a lot to you.  Barb

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:19:43 -0600 (MDT)
From: J Norris <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

A research study is being conducted at the University of Alberta to learn
what it is like to be employed while living with chronic illness. We are
currently seeking participants with Parkinson's disease (and other types
of chronic illness) for anonymous email interviews. We can also interview
participants in the Edmonton local calling area anonymously by telephone.

If you are, or have been employed while living with a chronic illness and
are interested in participating, please visit the study website to learn
more:

        http://www.ualberta.ca/~jrnorris/chronic/

Participants can join the study after reading some information and giving
consent to participate by filling out an online form.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Judy Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Faculty of Nursing
University of Alberta